The Cobb County CDBG Program Office provides programmatic and financial oversight grant administration and management of HUD, DOJ, DHS, and FEMA funds awarded to Cobb County. Our office is responsible for planning, implementation, and management of day to day operations for these grant programs. Our office also provides technical assistance to funded agencies and organizations in areas such community and housing development as well as homelessness assistance programs.
WFN Consulting staff operates the Cobb County CDBG Program Office. WFN Consulting is a private consulting firm that has managed the federal grant portfolio for Cobb County since 1982.
The CDBG Program Office oversees the following six federal grant programs:
Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Home Investment Partnership Program (HOME)
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Justice Assistance Grant (JAG)
Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP)